Andres Iniesta

Cule4life

The Culest
Its not just a crime- its a blasphemy to waste him on the wing to suck up to the "big names"
Tata put him in the midfield where he belongs or get your ass back to Argentina

PS: If God lives among us he lives in San Andres

Only one regret, he should have taken the shot in the first half when he was almost alone in the penalty area. But man is he a joy to watch

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
GrizzledEnragedHyena.gif

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
:lol: you are really sad. You can't even recognize that Iniesta has been a far better player than Messi for quiet some time now. :facepalm:

That's not what this is about, though. Iniesta was the best player today, I got no problem admitting that or praising him for that. My problem is that you call Messi "God", "legend", "GOAT" etc. after a good game, but you show no support or love when he has a decent game. You just pass by leaving moronic knee-jerk reactions like "awful" and "worst player on the pitch" with no further explanation when I think it's fairly obvious that he was from being our worst player. I find this quite funny as you're one of those that are always criticizing people for similar reactions :lol: .

Kerrybai

That's not what this is about, though. Iniesta was the best player today, I got no problem admitting that or praising him for that. My problem is that you call Messi "God", "legend", "GOAT" etc. after a good game, but you show no support or love when he has a decent game. You just pass by leaving moronic knee-jerk reactions like "awful" and "worst player on the pitch" with no further explanation when I think it's fairly obvious that he was from being our worst player. I find this quite funny as you're one of those that are always criticizing people for similar reactions :lol: .

+1

The knee jerkers are always in full force to bash Messi. Great game from Iniesta today, shame about his missed chance in the first half. The way players on this forum get treated is unlike any other forum iv'e come across.

hemakesmemessi

You read some amount of illogical nonsense on here directly after a big game but even the most ignorant, deluded person will recognise that this man is some kind of footballing master.

Whereas Messi goes from A to B in an unstoppable fashion, Iniesta goes from A to A and a half and then to B in a way that seems to bend the football pitch itself to allow him the time and space to glide into an area that didn't even look like it was there before he entered it. A true genius in the way he deceives us all in broad day-light. The Illusionista.

Ghost

You read some amount of illogical nonsense on here directly after a big game but even the most ignorant, deluded person will recognise that this man is some kind of footballing master.

Whereas Messi goes from A to B in an unstoppable fashion, Iniesta goes from A to A and a half and then to B in a way that seems to bend the football pitch itself to allow him the time and space to glide into an area that didn't even look like it was there before he entered it. A true genius in the way he deceives us all in broad day-light. The Illusionista.
+1
Not human.

Paganinisrvnge

Unbelievable performance. Truly a legend. If he keeps this up and we get better attacking contribution from our other players then i have no doubt of advancing to the semis.

Home of Barca Fans