Andres Iniesta

L

linetty

yesterday you said thiago is one level ahead of all our midfielders
I said our midfielders are more experienced and that's how they are steps ahead of him but his flair & unique technique makes him quite more enjoyable at times.

That is really something special for his age.

Ghost

I said our midfielders are more experienced and that's how they are steps ahead of him but his flair & unique technique makes him quite more enjoyable at times.
No one is more enjoyable than Iniesta. Leo himself barely is.....nah, not even him.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Not even close to being as enjoyable to watch as Messi, IMO. I even find Iniesta frustrating to watch at times because of his garbage finishing.

tello

Not even close to being as enjoyable to watch as Messi, IMO. I even find Iniesta frustrating to watch at times because of his garbage finishing.

Nowadays he is more enjoyable to watch compared to Messi because Messi still isn't the same anymore :)
But I hope they both shine for Barca as long as possible since they are for years the best two the club has.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Nowadays he is more enjoyable to watch compared to Messi because Messi still isn't the same anymore :)
But I hope they both shine for Barca as long as possible since they are for years the best two any club can have.
Fixed it for you

Kerrybai

But I hope they both shine for Barca as long as possible since they are for years the best two the club has.

I completely disagree. Messi is always the most entertaining for me. Iniesta was magic last night, I hope he continues well into his 30's.

I don't understand how you think Messi wasn't the same as before last night.

Last edited:

zanela

One must operate within a small creative sphere to not be spell bounded by Iniesta's artistry.

V

voodoomaster

Nonsense! Leo had the exact same capacity, which he brilliantly showed yesterday. He has been a bit unmotivated and lazy yes, but the ability was always there. Everybody loves iniesta, but he is not messi class.

Home of Barca Fans