Andres Iniesta

loozy

I like to listen to him talk even if I only understand 40% of it but the streams keeps getting cut off ... Meh...

sabby

Stream was good for me :) Yeah, if I didn't know him, I'd mistake him for a guy next door - so down to earth. He has a kind of innocence and sincerity in his voice, like a boy from the country side :)

Antimadridista1

2013-05-23_ENTRENO_43-Optimized.v1369312121.JPG

The DON against the young right back.

ShandyFFM

One must say as good as iniesta and xavi are and as much as i admire them they failed big time jn the important games even more when leo wss jnjured you noticed how much weight messi is carrying and although i was shocked to see players like iniesta and xavi not bejng able to control the game or to give the game their stamp all they did was so uneffective but nice to watch..
Imo a player like iniesta must score 20 goals a season its a shame is so freaking weak in front of goal and in searching the shot instead of dribbling

R

rivaldo10

well that was the only game where they played good in a big game.

Where was iniesta against psg or bayern ?

Don't blame any players about Bayern. They were better as a team, especially in terms of tactics. Pretty much all our players looked bad against them, because they were superior tactically and as a team. IMO, the only one who should be blamed for the Bayern tie is Tito.

As for PSG, Iniesta was our best player in the second leg until Messi came on.

Last edited:

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo

Without Messi, Iniesta was the only one making things happen vs PSG.

Bayern have been the better team all season and will be for the considerable future in terms of squad depth, tactics, hunger, and team play.

Ghost

Yeah, the other only scored 21 league games straight. Dat inconsistency. :lol:
??
I'm sure everyone knows Messi is out of this world, so when most people say 'X' is our best player/most consistent/best dribbler etc. they mean 2nd behind Messi.

Home of Barca Fans