Andres Iniesta

BarçaBarça

Standing ovation from the Leganes fans as well. He is getting the departure he deserves from us both from us and from opponents - and you just know that he appreciates things like that :)

Devils

Treble would have been the best send-off, but a domestic double + invincible status is still a better send off than 99% of players get.

Hopefully we can do it.

God Serena

Treble would have been the best send-off, but a domestic double + invincible status is still a better send off than 99% of players get.

Hopefully we can do it.

Sorry, but I've got to disagree. Strongly.

Iniesta is a legend among legends but it'd be beyond stupid to sacrifice this rare opportunity to give B team players minutes just to chase an undefeated season that isn't actually needed. Sacrificing our future for our past is not a good idea.

raki

Probably wont play vs Madrid

[@Marsallorente]: It's hard for Iniesta to be ready for the Clásico because he has a slight discomfort.

Barca83

Banned
Sorry, but I've got to disagree. Strongly.

Iniesta is a legend among legends but it'd be beyond stupid to sacrifice this rare opportunity to give B team players minutes just to chase an undefeated season that isn't actually needed. Sacrificing our future for our past is not a good idea.

starting B team players in 2-3 matches isn't going to magically turn them into world beaters

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
starting B team players in 2-3 matches isn't going to magically turn them into world beaters

No, but it's a start you genius.

They have to start getting minutes somewhere or perhaps you believe players turn into good players by sitting on the bench and watching it from the stands all the time.

Kul_z

They have to start getting minutes somewhere or perhaps you believe players turn into good players by sitting on the bench and watching it from the stands all the time.

Why now? Let ev finish his season like he wants, and then in preseason (or not!?), i think roma and chelsea games are on the table, demand from him to shake things up, youngsters, players with less playing time, new arrivals, 433 formation whatever. I want iniesta playing full 90 minutes now, from obvious reasons ofc. Last appearing in the holy shirt, and boy, i dont think that would damage some progress from new blood. Let us enjoy those last minutes from the legend

khaled_a_d

With Barca B in relegation we won't see any of them with 1st team. Not that I like it but I won't expect it even if EV want it, we all know that Barca B in Segunda is something important for the board

Devils

Valverde ain't giving no young players a chance.

He's too pussy to play a 20 year old who cost us 100m. No way he's going to give any of those B team players a chance.

I'd be shocked if Alena and Arthur don't get the Mina treatment next season.

Home of Barca Fans