Andres Iniesta

Alik

I think Paulinho will step in.

Really annoying news about Iniesta though. Could see it coming a mile away. Just like with Alba.

M

MessiCam

No Iniesta and yet they don’t call up Aleñá... They instead call up Oriol and Costas.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
The optimistic way of looking at this would be: Iniesta getting some rest which should help us for the business end of the season. And of course, some of the squad players getting into the swing of it.

But knowing the coach, how it's actually gonna turn up would be: Roberto still played as RB, Semeo still benched and Gomes of all getting to replace Iniesta making us drop points!

xXKonan

Anyone could have seen this coming.

Valverde overplayed the likes of Rakitic,Iniesta and Busi but over rotated the RB spot like crazy. Iniesta is 33 years old, he shouldn't be ran to the ground this early. I think whatever problem he had got worse as he was rushed back.

Should be a lesson learned by Valverde, quit overplaying him.

Kuchi

Geez, 1/3 of the season and i am already screamin fuck off valverde...useless yes man that seems to fuck logic over and over...

Pls pls fuck off before messi changes his adress...

#valverdethefuckout

dakt

Why are you guys already on the witch hunt? Valverde is entrusted and paid to lead the team and I'm sure he has more insights then we do on the surface.
So far results are working in his favor. Remember when L.Enrique was rotating like mad when he first came here and we ended up winning almost every trophy available.

Ripsta

He's useless these days anyway, him and Rakitic, possibly the worst midfield combo in the league, bunch of sideways merchants. If Iniesta had just a slither of the attacking mentality of Messi he'd be on alot more than 70 odd career goals, which is just fucking scandalous for someone spoken so highly of in the list of midfield greats.

Been on a downward decline since 2012, and looks completely lost without Xavi. Rakitic just heightens the weaknesses he already has. Two plodders that have destroyed the midfield balance between them.

wisconsincule

Shocking he's hurt. I guess this will allow Roberto to play in the midfield more. Oh wait. He'll be playing RB this weekend while Gomes starts in the midfield.

Nothanks

Iniesta is still the best possible option for the LCM though, not as bad as you make it seem.
he's far from "useless" lol, andres could walk into most top teams and their managers have shown to be interested when his contract negotiation was going weird.

Home of Barca Fans