Andres Iniesta

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
He is just from an injury, he was jogging in all the goals PSG scored. It was a mistake to start him, in hindsight (with Lucho's set-up).

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Wow, he looked real bad today... He's been showing signs of decline for a couple years now, but today was just horrible...

JamDav1982

His legs are done. He is too slow and cant defend.

Can still have great moments on the ball but to get the most out of him you would need a midfield to compensate for his weaknesses and Barca dont have that and to be honest shouldnt be doing that.

Him being a legend will probably dictate he stays in first team for few years yet but is going to damage the team.

raskolnikov

Iniesta just came back from injury. I wouldnt wrote him off just yet. Also he can be like last season Xavi at this point and still play plenty.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Iniesta just came back from injury. I wouldnt wrote him off just yet. Also he can be like last season Xavi at this point and still play plenty.

In Xavi's last season we had an energetic Rakitic to play his "role"... But right now we have Gomes, Rafinha, Denis and Arda...

In order to rotate him, we need to have decent players not the deadweight we currently have...

mecka

Really bad performance, also I think his character is too soft to be captain, for me perfect captain was puyol, shame there is no one in a team like him anymore. I don`t think puyol would have let messi to walk on the pitch for 90 minutes.

JamDav1982

Iniesta has looked this way in not being able to defend for a few years now. Not just tonight.

Last season Xavi he could easily do because last season Xavi was in and out of team and used at the right times for a cooler head etc.

My fear is Iniesta is nowhere near a world class player anymore due to being such a liability defensively yet will continue to have a big role.

Mido

Iniesta was shining last season. He is a different player than Xavi.

He'll have to play a more offensive role to get the best out of him. I could well imagine him in a 3-4-2-1

This 4-3-3 simply doesn't work for him as it should anymore...

Serbian

Iniesta was shining last season. He is a different player than Xavi.

He'll have to play a more offensive role to get the best out of him. I could well imagine him in a 3-4-2-1

This 4-3-3 simply doesn't work for him as it should anymore...

4-2-3-1.............

Suarez
Neymar Iniesta Messi

Busi Masch

Alba Umtiti Pique Sergio(oh vidal i miss you)

OUR ONLY WAY IF LUCHO HAD BRAINS...YOU need to have STEEL A WAR HORSE IN MASCHERANO, with busi to protect the back 4, while iniesta is more offensively to feed service to Suarez. The 4-3-3 DOES NOT WORK with the personal we have in middlefield

Home of Barca Fans