Andres Iniesta

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I was getting a little angry at him at the end when the team decided to pass the ball around with two more men on the pitch...

BerkeleyBernie

Really bad game, poor from him to not following Aduriz regarding the 1st goal.

It would have been a free header even if he had followed him to the back post, to be honest, given the height difference. Both Pique and Umtiti had to commit to other players and Aduriz took advantage of it with a savvy run. The ironic thing was Iniesta's *barely* intercepted pass was an inch away from being an unmarked breakaway up the middle for Messi and Suarez. You can't blame him for that attempt, could very well have opened the scoring for Barça.

iniesta-bilbao.jpg

ManusXavi

I am hoping to be able to get tickets to Iniesta's retirement match I wonder when the deal will be confirmed about Iniesta's contract?

Potroh

He was trying too hard in my opinion... Still I think it's good he's trying to shoot...

It was not successful but essential.
When 9 players defend in a line, you need far-shots. One of Barca's weak points is the lack of those powerful shots withing 20-25 meters, so we always want to bring the balls into the net.

Just imagine the same team, where a powerful shooter arrives from midfield, and specially hunts for splinter balls...

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
It was not successful but essential.
When 9 players defend in a line, you need far-shots. One of Barca's weak points is the lack of those powerful shots withing 20-25 meters, so we always want to bring the balls into the net.

Just imagine the same team, where a powerful shooter arrives from midfield, and specially hunts for splinter balls...

We actually have Rakitic (Gomes has a decent shot also) but our "tactics" are MSN have to walk the ball in or death...

As I said, good on him for trying something different...

Home of Barca Fans