Andres Iniesta

Nucky

Iniesta is spanish Paul Scholes.. Age is just a number for him.. 32 years old and without doubt TOP 3 midfielder in La Liga..

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Thanx Konan. Most of his best actions are later in the game too which makes it even more impressive for a player of Iniesta's age.

I simply love our little Casper :iniesta:

Oh, and it makes me sick hearing people clamoring for Pogba only few days after Iniesta bossed Sevilla.

Stric

Thanx Konan. Most of his best actions are later in the game too which makes it even more impressive for a player of Iniesta's age.

I simply love our little Casper :iniesta:

Oh, and it makes me sick hearing people clamoring for Pogba only few days after Iniesta bossed Sevilla.

I might be wrong on this and I might be emotional about it, but I'll take Iniesta over Pogba any day of the week. I just don't see Pogba as our savior. Modrić, maybe. Pogba, not.

Ripsta

Re Copa Final performance, that's the Iniesta we need to see more of. Started off with some misplaced passes but grew into the game, rolled back the years too 2009 Iniesta with some of those runs.

He genuinely looks like the Spanish Zidane now. On their day they are/were out this world despite the lack of goals. Consistency was a huge issue for Zidane though, and quite frankly it's the same for Iniesta over the past three or four years.

Galning

Iniesta shits all over Zidane. Consistency, are you serious? Vital part of the best team ever for 10 seasons and counting.

Ripsta

Iniesta shits all over Zidane. Consistency, are you serious? Vital part of the best team ever for 10 seasons and counting.

WTF! There's biased, and there's talking utter nonsence. Perhaps your judgment is clouded because he played for Real Madrid. Both fabulous players, but Zidane probably just edges out Iniesta purely because he could grab a game by the scruff of the neck when it mattered most. Some of his performances for France even in his mid 30's were insane. Iniesta in his peak years was a genius, more consistent than Zidane (at least till 2013), but when things were going a bit pear shaped it's been Messi who has had to dig us out. That's where the fine line is between them, and separates players like Zidane, Ronaldo, Messi and co from the rest. In fact, last weekend is a good example - Iniesta rolled back the years, was toying with the Sevilla players and more involved than all the front three, but for all his huffing and puffing driving forwards trying to break down their defence, it was Messi, who with two bits of individual brilliance just destroyed them.

Home of Barca Fans