Andres Iniesta

Barca_Ray_USA

He`s probably the last player (after Messi) we wan`t injured right now.
He can be used on both wings and as a midfielder so this leaves the rotation options much more limited :bangHead:

maz

I walk the line
Come on people we have henry!

The players we dont want injured are messi, xavi, alves and puyol. We have solid cover for iniesteeeeeee

maz

I walk the line
I dunno......

Iniesta will definitely be one of the best players of his generation. Infact he already is. However messi will be one of the greatest players of all time.. i dont think AI will hit those levels

Evil

Shabazz
I think he can reach that level if he scores as many goals. His dribbling is amazing, he can play with both feet, can get around defenders, excellent passing and assisting. If he can score a few goals he can be like Barça´s Kaka.

mmandela

Sueco estrella
Yes you're right.. something like our kaka... he is very good and one of the best in the world, no doubt, he has the same class as kaka & gerrard.
He is also more complete than Messi... ...but he is not Messi ;)

Iniesta - One of the worlds greatest right now
Messi - One for the history books & one of the greatest of all times

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Are you serious kiki? He is a fantastic player but when it comes to shooting he really sucks

IraqiCulé

Andres seems to have his shooting boots on only when playing for Espana!

[YOUTUBE]uA09G6btQyY[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]hfTf6OEnlJo[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]H9vFwwn0M_g[/YOUTUBE]

maz

I walk the line
If AI could shoot like lampard...that would be phenominal. Imagine a player like that, where he is dangerous running with the ball, one touches, and also shooting inside and outside the box. He would probably be more complete than messi.

Home of Barca Fans