Andres Iniesta

Dinho

My favourite player of all time. I'm a Manchester United fan but he's still numéro uno. Right up there with Ronaldinho, Scholes and Nedved as my favourite midfielders. He wasn't at his best for the entire game tonight, but he came alive for all three goals after Pedro's opener. Such a joy to watch. Better than Zidane, in my opinion.

:worthy:

Juan03

My favourite player of all time. I'm a Manchester United fan but he's still numéro uno. Right up there with Ronaldinho, Scholes and Nedved as my favourite midfielders. He wasn't at his best for the entire game tonight, but he came alive for all three goals after Pedro's opener. Such a joy to watch. Better than Zidane, in my opinion.

:worthy:

He is an incredible player. I've never seen someone with such ball control, imo one of the best ever for sure and he still has plenty of years ahead.

Stric

Iniesta never ceases to amaze me. He's just so incredible with the ball in his feet, it looks as if it's glued to his boots.

Ketoth

Never thought he could play well on the flanks but guess I was wrong. I always felt Iniesta was a fine player lacking end product but this season he seems to have turned it around. 17 assists. Could end the season with 30+

ammarfcb

ze special one
de DON
1VZ4g8.gif

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I didn't either, it's still a mystery to me how much better he is on that left wing...and it's not just Alba's overlapping runs that is doing it

F

Flavia

Just amazingly awesome. One goal and one assist. This season he's on fire, more than ever.

Mr Hulot

I didn't either, it's still a mystery to me how much better he is on that left wing...and it's not just Alba's overlapping runs that is doing it

I think the reason is that the front three are playing very narrow this year and his role i more of an advanced playmaker.. He really reminds me of the role Ronaldinho used to play.. He is such a pleasant surprise,this guy!

Home of Barca Fans