Andres Iniesta

89Norcal

Humiliation by Iniesta and Busquets
4v81.gif

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Definitely not at his best yet, he had a few flashes but looks a step slow and was the most out of rhythm player in attack outside of Veeya

X

xaviniesta

in around 20-30 minutes i started to think who could possibly break this celtic defense. either with a pass, run, shot, dribble or anything and the first one who came up to my mind was iniesta. and he had everything in this goal. first the run into space to get messis ball, then the pass and move with iniesta, and then the finish. he is just so :worthy: one of a kind.

guardiolainiesta.jpg

Last edited:

Galning

Yeah, great tiki taka with Xavi & Messi to set up the goal. The three best players in the world doing their magic :)

Kixer

The only peace of art by don was his goal. He lost too many balls today. But in general he was quite good, i give him 4(-) out of 5.

PacoBJuarez

I was starting to worry about him being 100% fit until that goal... even on a bad day, he will still show that moment of brilliance that takes your breath away. That's why he's The Don. :worthy:

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
He was on and off... One minute he was amazing and the next he was losing the ball carelessly...

The goal was amazing, though...

Home of Barca Fans