Andrei Arshavin

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Thanx Joel, if he looks comfortable playing on the left then it could be a viable option. Only..

If he was 20 he would be perfect.

We need a Right footed left winger like Suarez, Robinho or Ribery.

That's what I'm thinking. Except, we don't exactly "need" anyone with Pedro proving to be one of our top players.

knicks

Do ya feel lucky, punk?
Yeah. We are not MILAN to transfer the player hyper 30 years.
We need a young players,like Suarez or Ashley Young maybe.

But,who don't dreaming to play for Barça:D?

dalitis8

Banned
What about Krasic,can he play on the left-wing?

Why does our left-winger have to be right-footed?

I think Di Maria will be excellent for Barca,he is fast,he can dribble,he can pass,he can shoot and is almost a constant threat...

Monte-Barça

Ziga-Zagar
We already have young players: Messi, Pedro, Bojan, Jefren.. I just don't see that any of names you suggested are better players than those we have.. Except Ribery.. I just don't get it..

TheMessiShow

Thinking about how we lost out on Arshavin and got Hleb instead kind of makes you want to facepalm.... but who knew Hleb was going to be a flop.... Can he even be considered a flop since he has barely played?

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Thinking about how we lost out on Arshavin and got Hleb instead kind of makes you want to facepalm.... but who knew Hleb was going to be a flop.... Can he even be considered a flop since he has barely played?

That's my take, as well...Truth is, I like Hleb, still...But in the end he didn't quite fit in with how Barca needed him to play...He had his moments too, though, to be fair

ricknattery

How much money would it cost to get Arshavin?
He is too good, to not play for at least 2 seasons here. He shouldn't be that expensive considering his age

Home of Barca Fans