Andrei Arshavin

RedMadridista

The Troll Hunter
tumblr_lnax8pxHCC1qgy1ug.jpg

arshavinandvaluev_267992.jpg

A

ArsenalN5

Haha, I'd love to see a pic of him standing next to Per Mertesacker.

Theconomist

Arshavin is a really smart guy.He's got a masters degree and he is a published writer.
I don't blame him for under performing at Arsenal to be honest.I hope Anzhi buy him and put his career back on track.

LaMessiah

Arshavin is a really smart guy.He's got a masters degree and he is a published writer.
I don't blame him for under performing at Arsenal to be honest.I hope Anzhi buy him and put his career back on track.
what do you mean you don't blame him? then who's to blame for his lazy, sub par performances? i like the guy as a person but as a footballer he's got loads to improve on

Theconomist

what do you mean you don't blame him? then who's to blame for his lazy, sub par performances? i like the guy as a person but as a footballer he's got loads to improve on
his heart isnt on arsenal anymore and thats understandable.

watch bendtner this season and you'll see what i mean

Morten

Got old, declined and came back to his home country. :lol: His name somehow flashed through my mind today and I thought I'd make an apprecation post. Loved this guy back in the day.

He was never that good in the first place, he had a great tournament in 2008, but thats it basically.

Morten

And he put 4 past liverpool in that epic 4-4 all game years ago.

Yeah, but not much else happened. Ok, so he had a good game here and there, but he just wasnt good enough. Its not such a good idea to buy a player based on a tournament, heck, sometimes a season isnt enough to judge.

Home of Barca Fans