Andrea Pirlo

ammarfcb

ze special one
won carlsberg man of the match yesterday. funny thing is the fan's choice was...

article-2164146-13C4BCCB000005DC-735_468x340.jpg

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I was watching the shoot out at a mall and the crowd reaction to that penalty was hilarious... Apparently a lot of people were supporting England, but as soon as Pirlo scored the cheers were replaced by a heavy sigh and then silence, in the mean time I was like "Holy shiiiiiiiiiiiit!" which resulted in a lot of funny looks, hahahaha...

This guy is class personified...

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I was watching the shoot out at a mall and the crowd reaction to that penalty was hilarious... Apparently a lot of people were supporting England, but as soon as Pirlo scored the cheers were replaced by a heavy sigh and then silence, in the mean time I was like "Holy shiiiiiiiiiiiit!" which resulted in a lot of funny looks, hahahaha...

This guy is class personified...

I caught the penalties at the airport right before boarding and because it was the Intl terminal, lots of people from all over...When Pirlo took his pk, I turned to some latin looking dude and we both started laughing over how cheeky it was...I mean, don't forget that when Pirlo lined up for that pk, Italy were losing the shootout...Montolivo had missed his chance and Rooney had converted...Pressure was on to make that next pk...Pirlo kicking 3rd turned out to be a stroke of genius because England failed to convert the ensuing two chances to go out...Pirlo :worthy:

BTW, LAX has Pinks in the terminal! :beer2:

Last edited:

Alissa

I just hate England when it comes to football. No player from any other league is good unless he gives a great performance against them, because you know, they are the ultimate benchmark. It seems like they realized just now how amazing Pirlo is. Damn it wake up, it was just another day at the office for Pirlo, he has always been this good, they just failed to see it before because he doesn't play in the mighty PL.

Hell, they needed years to see the genius of Messi so why am I even bothering.

M

mitkoa7x

I just hate England when it comes to football. No player from any other league is good unless he gives a great performance against them, because you know, they are the ultimate benchmark. It seems like they realized just now how amazing Pirlo is. Damn it wake up, it was just another day at the office for Pirlo, he has always been this good, they just failed to see it before because he doesn't play in the mighty PL.

Hell, they needed years to see the genius of Messi so why am I even bothering.

Some dont see it still

XaviMessiGirl

yeh, that's partly why despite being a Liverpool fan I have never and will never support the England NT no matter how many Liverpool players might be on the team. Massively overrated by the media, fans and even some of the players themselves. Never acknowledging or complimenting the other side until they get owned like they do every time. I'm sure if England had gone through in the shootout instead it would have been a bunch of "haha, look at that Pirlo, so overrated!" despite him and his teammates dominating them the entire match.

Home of Barca Fans