Andre Schürrle

barcanuck

Why does Mourinho buy all those Salahs, Schürrles, etc.... he never trusts in them

Seriously!? Mou just buys because he can't develop anyone and has to have two players for each position to feel like a man. He is a snake guarding his gold.

DrPepper

Seriously!? Mou just buys because he can't develop anyone and has to have two players for each position to feel like a man. He is a snake guarding his gold.

Wtf? Don't be silly now. Chelsea's squad in comparison to other top teams is much thinner.

Also the other clubs are partly responsible for this. By overpaying for players like David Luiz they give Chelsea freedom to buy whoever they want.

Chong Li

Wolfsburg always overspend on transfers. Do they have some financial backing?

Their sugardaddy is Volkswagen Group.

But as I said, Wolfsburg are under investigation by UEFA due to FFP stuff, so I really can't understand them paying such a huge amount on an average player like Schürrle.

raskolnikov

wolfsburg is such a dreadful place to live, everyone and their mother works at the volkswagen factory, its like one of those 19th century Brittish cities where whole families worked at the mines.
To go from London to Wolfsburg is a depressing move.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
wolfsburg is such a dreadful place to live, everyone and their mother works at the volkswagen factory, its like one of those 19th century Brittish cities where whole families worked at the mines.

Also kids work in the factories instead of going to school. :rolleyes:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Surely it can't be more depressing that the shithole London is.

Yannik

Its not a classic "industry-town", even the lower workers at VW belong to the social middleclass in germany and the city is quite clean (from what ive seen). VW has a very good reputation when it goes down to working conditions, people from all over germany move there because you get paid like twice the money that you get elsewhere. But obviously its not comparable to Life in London. But thena gain: Why do players move to the Manchester clubs? Surely not because the city would be beautiful and pregnant 17year olds in leisure suits are a delightful picture. The money makes up for it.

Last edited:

Rahj

Schürrle certainly has a good reputation here in Germany, but 30 mil. is a bit too much. also lol at raskolnikov's description of wolfsburg. vw basically have their own theme park there. (autostadt)

Leo_Messi

London is a major world metropolis and comparing it with Wolfsburg is obviously not only unfair but ridiculous. Having said that then life in Germany is good for footballers. I have not visited Wolfsburg so I can't comment on the city but it can't be that bad. After all he is not moving to Donetsk or something.

In my eyes Schürrle is pretty overrated.

Home of Barca Fans