Andre Onana

Porque

Made me curious what Ondoa has been up to.

He is at Nimes in the French 3rd division. Played just 1 game and conceded 3 goals.

Damn.

xXKonan

Made me curious what Ondoa has been up to.

He is at Nimes in the French 3rd division. Played just 1 game and conceded 3 goals.

Damn.
His situation is interesting to look back on.

Never did nail a starting role in the B team and his club career is abysmal but he was Cameron's starting GK for ages and even won the African Cup of Nations as a starter in 2017 and was the GK of the Tournament.

I just can't fathom how he is so good for NT football but he cannot get a good role anywhere at a Club Level.

Windhook

I never thought Onana would achieve this big in his career. I dig ETH for using Ajax players for his Man Utd system, but not surprised Onana is fucking up in critical situations. Who's worse De Gea or Onana, I'd still go with De Gea. Weak GK, both mentally and physically. Still a free agent.

Porque

I never thought Onana would achieve this big in his career. I dig ETH for using Ajax players for his Man Utd system, but not surprised Onana is fucking up in critical situations. Who's worse De Gea or Onana, I'd still go with De Gea. Weak GK, both mentally and physically. Still a free agent.

If you drew a donut on the ball, De Gea would save every shot.

Jenks

I only really saw Inter in the Champions League, but he looked like an elite keeper last season for them, no?

Home of Barca Fans