André Gomes

God Serena

We need more speed in our midfield. Iniesta and Rakitic isn't working anymore because of this and Gomes doesn't provide any solution to that problem. Denis should really start to get more minutes, imo.

We need more speed in our midfield. Iniesta and Rakitic isn't working anymore because of this and Gomes doesn't provide any solution to that problem. Denis should really start to get more minutes, imo.

Keep that Denis BS to rest for a minute.
Rafinha is who should get a nod.
He is fast, forceful and can shoot.
we need just one passer in the midfield.

André

Denis did get mins vs Granada and was pathetic. Denis has never played for us like Gomes did va City. He was really good. Jesus how much I hate these barca fans sometimes

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Denis did get mins vs Granada and was pathetic. Denis has never played for us like Gomes did va City. He was really good. Jesus how much I hate these barca fans sometimes

Why ? We're not allowed to say Gomes is rather disappointing so far for us ?

The lowering of standards and expectations if just unbelievable lately, may be he wasn't as horrible as Busquets and Rakitic, but he wasn't "good"..

vlad

i will wait for the team to starts play again good and watchable footbal, with clear ideas and tactic, and then i will jugde one player if he is looking good enough when all others around him looking good. At the moment, only messi plays, if busquets was starting play for barca this season, on his topic would probably be the same comments. But we all now what busi is capable of when team has clear ideas, but as i said this is not case in the moment, so why expect from new players like gomes start performing well when other old players are playing bad, and they cant be all out of form, its just looks like enrique does not know how to fix things

Home of Barca Fans