André Gomes

Albo

Gundogan >>> Gomes. Sorry i dont even rate that boy, I didnt like him in Valencia and he has seriously Problems facing parked buses, which we will face 99% of the Time

Well, even if true at least we can rotate with Gomes. With Gundogan it would be 11months and 3 weeks injured per year.

Stric

Here's a shoutout to [MENTION=15376]DonAK[/MENTION] for his good post a month ago, well said:

He might be a better option than Pogba and not the superstar that you gotta drop Iniesta or Rakitic altogether for.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
What a fuckin signing! What an amazing surprise! A genuine quality player to backup rakitic and iniesta alongside the younger talents rafinha and Denis

Our midfield depth issues have been solved! We will be fresh going to the end of the season and if someone gets injured homes is good enough to start cl knockout games

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Here's a shoutout to [MENTION=15376]DonAK[/MENTION] for his good post a month ago, well said:

Cheers mate.

But I gotta say I really didn't expect this :lol:

I just hope we didn't pay anywhere near the fee suggested the last month, 60m+

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Valencia did sell Barragan so they were left with only Cancelo as a rb. Makes sense for them too and we get rid of deadwood.

#WeAreAllRobert

Now all we need to do is send Robert to negotiate us a shirt sponsor and we'll probably get Unicef to pay us 90m a year :lol:

Stric

So far I don't even have any opinion on Gomes, Umtiti and Digne, but I gotta hand it to our board for making all of this happen on the down-low and just shocking us with these announcements out of the blue. We're too used to reading the same story in the news every day for 50 days before a signing is made, this is a nice refreshment.

Wick

What a fuckin signing! What an amazing surprise! A genuine quality player to backup rakitic and iniesta alongside the younger talents rafinha and Denis

Our midfield depth issues have been solved! We will be fresh going to the end of the season and if someone gets injured homes is good enough to start cl knockout games

Nice to hear some excitement. Is he that good? Reading elsewhere that he is very good on the ball. Dribbling is class. But people say he is weak defensively, which I don't like if he is to alternate with Rakitic. What about him do you like?

Anyone else think the fact Madrid let him go so easily means their plotting to hijack the Pogba transfer? Perez has taken so many L's this summer, stealing Pogba from the club that sabotaged the De Gea transfer will endear him to all the Real fans

Home of Barca Fans