André Gomes

God Serena

Still can't believe after his interview on how terrible he felt at Barca our genius manager made him the first sub in Rome.

His Barca career should have been over the moment that interview was made public.

The state of things at this club.

Valverde should be sacked for that. It's like he was playing the CL game on Fifa and just pressed start and went over to forfeit.

FCBfan22

[tw]993101779519885313[/tw]

Liverpool needs to win the CL now, because if this happens, they won't win one for decades.

George_Costanza

Liverpool plays fast intense football, I don't think slow Gomes will suit them but again they have a manager who can turn players 180 degrees.

behindbrowneyes

Tbf Gomes thrived in that Valencia side with fast transition play. I don't rate the midfielders of Liverpool that high to say he won't stand a chance there. Klopp is the right coach to help him overcoming his confidence issues.

Gomes being slow is a myth. Actually he is quite fast for a CM. Not fast-thinking, but lack of pace is not a problem.

Joan

That's true, he's not slow but very slow thinking, to an extent that you think of him as "despacito". :lol:

Really unique player he is.

R

reaper

Tbf Gomes thrived in that Valencia side with fast transition play. I don't rate the midfielders of Liverpool that high to say he won't stand a chance there. Klopp is the right coach to help him overcoming his confidence issues.

Gomes being slow is a myth. Actually he is quite fast for a CM. Not fast-thinking, but lack of pace is not a problem.

He is not that fast. Terrible recovery time because he is slow. And also he did not thrive at valencia. He had some decent games for a average side that is all. He is not and will never be Barcelona standard. Same for Roberto, Bartra, Arda, Tello, Alcacer and all the other frauds Barcelona has entertained over the years.

God Serena

MY favorite type of football game is a football game that does not involve Andre Gomes playing for the team I'm rooting for.

booge

Is this guy in the squad tonight?

God help if he does play.

He has one thing to ruin now until he leaves.

Surprised how now one has picked this up.

EdmondDantes

Denis' form and tangible talent will mean Andre is a sure goner.

I know he had nothing to do with the result tonight but if we wanna do better next season, we need to rid ourselves of non Barca quality players. I hope we can con Pochettino out of at least 30 mil.

Home of Barca Fans