André Gomes

Neeraj

I'll admit, I'm no fan of Valverde, but if he starts Gomes against Chelsea after this episode, that will be a giant slap on the face to the fans.

booge

I'll admit, I'm no fan of Valverde, but if he starts Gomes against Chelsea after this episode, that will be a giant slap on the face to the fans.

I wouldn't say a slap to the fans but I would say it could be deemed unprofessional decision taken by a manager to send a player on the field that is not medically fit enough.

Wether it be physical or mental, Gomes would not pass a test.

If they sat him with a psychiatrist , They psychiatrist would either send him to depression clinic or home for two weeks.

I would even go as far as saying it's a sack-able offense for Valverde to select him even in the squad.

The evidence is in the video. It is weird behavior. The guy is being really weird at the moment.

Can you imagine if he played bad then commit suicide.

Neeraj

I wouldn't say a slap to the fans but I would say it could be deemed unprofessional decision taken by a manager to send a player on the field that is not medically fit enough.

If they sat him with a psychiatrist , They psychiatrist would either send him to depression clinic or home for two weeks.

I would even go as far as saying it's a sack-able offense for Valverde to select him even in the squad.

The evidence is in the video. It is weird behavior. The guy is being really weird at the moment.

Okay that escalated quickly.

I know it's no laughing matter, but bro, your post cracked me up :rofl1: :cheers:

Last edited:

This is what good trolling is supposed to be.

CatalinR10

gomes said he is low on confidence which is hurting him and now people think he has mental problems , deals with depression , is suicidal , etc.

Pls stop. My stomach hurts... :lol::lol::lol:

you find suicides funny ?

inb4 if it doesn't happen in your family then yes.

George_Costanza

I think he is finished here at Barca as per his saying, with this mentality he shouldn't be a starter for any game.

Barca and his agent should work for his departure. The sooner this happens the better for the player and his family.

Windhook

There are few examples of player depression like Sebastian Deisler, who was constantly injured and due to the related depression quit football in 2007. But Deisler was brilliant player before the injuries came, Gomes is not. Robert Enke committed suicide, saddens me even now thinking about the guy, he reportedly suffered from depression not related to football, but family problems.

Compared to such incidents Andre Gomes' problems are laughable material. Suddenly it's "I can't play well under pressure", well retire then and do some modelling while you still have the looks.

I don't know what to expect from the Camp Nou crowd next time Andre Gomes is on the pitch. A mixture of boo and claps.

henias

you find suicides funny ?

inb4 if it doesn't happen in your family then yes.

I'm not laughing at the suicide itself. But in this context like Neeraj said it's too extreme to have such a scenario, it's almost laughable. Just because he is booed once and played bad, doesnt mean he will give up on his life. There's still many options when this job doesnt work out and it's not like he is constantly bullied by his peers everyday so much so that he couldnt take it. Also, he doesnt play every match so I think it's not as bad. But if he himself have depression then he has to get it sorted out. But dont think it will be that extreme to the point of severe depression and dont think the booing incident is a cause of it. I myself understand depression but it's simply not like that.

ronniecro

if he's down on confidence he should just go to barca reddit and read the threads about him and he'll feel better in a split second

serghei

:lol:

Imagine the news the next day.

After another failed cross, Andre Gomes decided last night that his time in this life is done, as he swallowed an entire bottle of anti-depressives to go with a full bottle of vodka. He hopes to find a happier place in heaven, unless they decide to engage in footballing activities up there. In such tragic case, poor Andre Gomes will be condemned to eternal suffering and rejection.

Last edited:

God Serena

:lol:

Imagine the news the next day.

After another failed cross, Andre Gomes decided last night that his time in this life is done, as he swallowed an entire bottle of anti-depressives to go with a full bottle of vodka. He hopes to find a happier place in heaven, unless they decide to engage in footballing activities up there. In such tragic case, poor Andre Gomes will be condemned to eternal suffering and rejection.

I don't know why I did this.

YB5caeU.png

BzQn1si.png

michelco

His little boo-hoo rant is fcking CRINGEWORTHY. On top of that he practically shut the door to big teams for the rest of his career, because admitted he can't handle the pressure. So he's not only a whiney boy, he's also dumb as shit. The rest of his career now spells: M I D T A B L E M E D I O C R A S Y.

Home of Barca Fans