André Gomes

God Serena

I don't know what's more pathetic. Gomes trying to send in a cross or Zincubus trying to put down our greatest ever player in an attempt to make Gomes look better.

Windhook

You know that you are shit when Ernesto "No subs before 60" Valverde substitutes you at HT.

Actually, until today, I thought Valverde is a follower of Cruyff's philosophy to not substitute your poorest player first, to give him a chance to improve his performance.

Joan

Valverde is blind no more? :worthy:

hope we won't see him starting for us soon

Guedes would be golden

EdmondDantes

everyone can have a bad day,i hope he keeps getting more chances,he is huge potential,just needs more confidence and he will be great player for us in the future

Not sure if sarcasm but I'll bite.

A bad day is one thing but a bad two years is a whole different kettle of fish.

Gomes is simply not good enough. Nice chap though.

Joan

Actually, until today, I though Valverde is a follower of Cruyff's philosophy to not substitute your poorest player first, to give him a chance to improve his performance.

Sir Cruyff didn't have Andre Gomes with him. Had he, he would've turned it down himself. :coffee:

RMU ReBorn

Gomes is for us what Benzema is for Real.
Benzema's finishing has been shit but he compliments Ronaldo so well and almost plays as a creative winger and a link up to midfield . His contribution is not to be undermined comparing with Gomes .

Vilarrubi

I don't know what's more pathetic. Gomes trying to send in a cross or Zincubus trying to put down our greatest ever player in an attempt to make Gomes look better.

+1

Also telling me I had my stats wrong in order to support my argument against Gomes.. when actually [MENTION=1588]Zincubus[/MENTION] had them wrong.

dakt

I really feel sorry about him and I know coaches also respect him very much (this is probably the reason why he got so many chances), but either he's totally lost here, doesn't fit, or is just not good enough. I cannot remember him from Valencia, but if he was so good there, he should had back or go somewhere else.

Home of Barca Fans