André Gomes

MessiTHEgoat

Beast, I think all he needs is confidents, he's strong and won us a lot of duels.

really reminded me of his perfomance against man city last season.

serghei

The only reason we drew this game was because he was on the pitch from the start

God that right. Without that very nice action from him we could have lost the game. Just give him so credit when he plays well. Everybody agrees now that he's not starting material, but as a squad player he's not doing a bad job at all.

Jombi

Clearly a very dumb player, but games like these are useful in future negotiations to offload him, which we will have to do.

Sorin

Hey, PL teams, did you watch this match? 50 big ones and he could be yours. You won't find a better bargain.

Devils

I'm usually the first to point out reason's why he sucks.

But credit is due for a performance like that against Celta away.

ASordidGod

Was a lot better today. I think he'll always look ponderous though, not so much because he's slow physically as mentally. There's some talent there for sure (exactly how much is the real questiion), but he needs to be much more decisive, much quicker at deciding what he's going to do with the ball, even before he's got it.

Zincubus

Banned
decent game , still slow as fuck but this won't change

He's not slow .... somebody in here labelled him as slow and its stuck for some reason ... he makes darting runs for example .. The speeds of Barca players were released a few weeks ago . Gomes is 7th fastest in the squad , the actual SLOWEST in the squad is Rakitic for what it's worth .

Gomes doesn't lack speed he lacks confidence ..

wisconsincule

Only was able to watch the first half but he didn’t look like a donkey as he usually does. I think at a different club he may turn out to be a decent player and I fully expect us to recoup what we paid for him for some weird reason. :bartomeu:

CatalinR10

He's not slow .... somebody in here labelled him as slow and its stuck for some reason ... he makes darting runs for example .. The speeds of Barca players were released a few weeks ago . Gomes is 7th fastest in the squad , the actual SLOWEST in the squad is Rakitic for what it's worth .

i care about what he does with the ball at his feet in first 2-3 seconds after he receives it . In that terms he is slow as fuck , couldn't care less if he is fast on a 50 meter run , he starts like a turtle.

Horatio

You're welcome

He IS slow. Maybe not in terms of pace, you're right. But he is slow in handling the ball.

Home of Barca Fans