André Gomes

ronniecro

i find it hard to believe that anyone would want to buy gomes,in my opinion it's all just rumors,he's not going anywhere

Windhook

Andre Gomes should thank the gods there is Arda Turan in the squad (just not to label the Portuguese "worst player") and most of all Rafinha being permanently injured.

No matter what Carles Alena is coming, whether it will be after the winter period or next season, the boy for me is ready to play these minutes Andre is getting at the moment.

khaled_a_d

tbh while I think we should get rid of him asap I think he is better and more useful this year.
And yeah, if Rafinha was healthy he was probably gonna take most of Gomes minutes

God Serena

It really is a shame Rafinha is so god damned injury prone. Kid was developing so well when he was getting a decent string of games. His injury forced Lucho to obsess over a different not good enough youngster in Gomes and that really hurt us.

dakt

I had a hard day....a really hard day. Then I thought I'll watch some Barca game to cheer me up a bit and this work-of-art got on the pitch. Why?
What is about him that makes coaches putting him on that pitch again and again? Honestly, and I really mean it, honestly, they can just as well put me on that pitch with similar end product - nothing.

Him, Suarez and Rakitic - I just cannot watch any longer. It's just bad for my health. I got a life to live, seas to conquer.

Windhook

He was better than all other CMs only in his dreams. His introduction to the game brought a booking, bad first touch and also had a chance to score in the final minutes. Only to realize he is not acrobat, it was one of those WTF moments.:lol: Botia and his teammates closed him down immediately, slow actions.

Valverde is forced to use Andre Gomes, whether it's rotation or lack of depth in the squad.

Home of Barca Fans