André Gomes

R

reaper

No not drunk and perfectly happy with what I have said.

I bet - I am loving this!

uOVhEo.jpg

Last edited:
R

reaper

It is. Alcohol is not the answer. It is as clear as the nose on your face.

But Gomes played well and it angers you.

No - context, like where you got drunk tonight. That is what made you angry. That is the problem with people who don't really support Barcelona. They are quick to attack anyone who doesn't agree with them because it is about glory hunting - which is selfish. You are a pound a dozen.

Get some sleep. I will reply to your next copy and paste while you are sleeping tonight.

JamDav1982

It is. Alcohol is not the answer. It is as clear as the nose on your face.

No - context, like where you got drunk tonight. That is what made you angry. That is the problem with people who don't really support Barcelona. They are quick to attack anyone who doesn't agree with them because it is about glory hunting - which is selfish. You are a pound a dozen.

Get some sleep. I will reply to your next copy and paste while you are sleeping tonight.

What is this alcohol angle about?

You are running with and carrying it on as seem to think it is clever but really isnt.

What about the angle of me not being a Barca fan?

Got plenty of sleep thanks.

Terrible attempt at trolling.

Gomes played well.

behindbrowneyes

He will have a much better season than last year. I'm not saying this because of this one game, I'm saying this because of Valverde.

You just have to look at Busquets, Rakitic or Alba. They are all easily a class better than they were last season.

R

reaper

What is this alcohol angle about?

I think you were there. Your post was total gibberish, remember or forgotten? ;) What else could it be on Saturday night? Also the copy and paste troll replies. Well I hope it is alcohol..:rolleyes:

You are running with and carrying it on as seem to think it is clever but really isnt.

More drunk gibberish. The reason you are continuing with your same nonsense is the same reason you don't know what the word context means.

What about the angle of me not being a Barca fan?

That was your ridiculous and desperate angle - not mine. Already forgotten? Turned it back on you - to help you sleep.

Got plenty of sleep thanks.

Terrible attempt at trolling.

I agree, you have been trolling terribly. I at least hope it is alcohol related.

Gomes played well.

Context.

JamDav1982

Poor attempt a trolling and the alcohol angle is desperate.

I know exactly what context means and context was he played well in this game and as others that performance can be discussed for what it was.

Messi

Doesn't count I am afraid. Game was over. Trying too hard.

What is so wrong with being happy for Barca and Gomes who has shown more in this season already than all of last season. Noone is claiming that he is a Ballon D'or contender or anything. Can se all just agree that Barca players performing is a good thing no matter the quality of opposition. Even if you want him out, it would still be better if he is actually contributing something while he is here.

Devils

Cannot believe that was Andre Gomes on the fifth goal. Being in the correct position, receiving the pass from MAtS with a beautiful first touch and finally a through ball to Dembouz. Crazy stuff.

Home of Barca Fans