André Gomes

Windhook

Idiots. I presume the reason for negotiating on Juventus offer is that the Italians are offering less than 30m, which is absolutely normal given his tragic performances, backup player. They got Matuidi for 20m, who's older and he is twice the quality of Gomes.

Hawk

André Gomes Has Become an Investor in the G2 Esports Team
[tw]900389897739149314[/tw]

On their website, this is what they wrote about Gomes:

I'm dying :lol:

from rick fox to andre gomes - what a drop off. the esport community will mark this day. "international celebrity" ...most barely know who rick fox is, so to say gomes is some lauded celebrity is hilarious.

Hawk

A former NBA player. Notorious for a single three point shot he made for Los Angeles Lakers against Indiana Pacers in the 2000 NBA finals. Other than that he is known as former husband of Vanessa Williams.:lol:

he also put in an oscar worthy performance as jackson vahuein in OZ

montero19

But but he is tall and handsom usefull to get some popularity among asian female tourists.

Not only Asian ladies though. lol. On a serious note, i grew up knowing midfielders (especially Barca midfielders) as the most technically gifted players but seeing players like Gomez nowadays makes me wonder what has happened to the beautiful game. Its even more annoying seeing him get more game time than obviously more gifted players. Is it that he dazzles in training sessions or what?

Alik

Hopefully we can swap him with some CM that better suits our team. But it's kind of late in the season, doubt we'll be signing any CMs.

Zuti

[tw]901335181331648513[/tw]

Possibly the leaving the club kind of stomach flu? :please:

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans