André Gomes

MIXA

No sure what his release clause is, but we should definitely lower it to around 100 million. Keep it in that tempting territory. I'm sure some fool with bite. :neymar:

ronniecro

so for how much do you think we could sell him?in my opinon 50m is unrealistic after what he showed last season,even with today prices,he's not worth that much and i don't think any club would spend that big on him
my guess would be 30-35 mil

fergus90

He was an absolute car crash last season but there was no way the board would sell him this summer no matter the offer as it would be them admitting they fucked up majorly.

MessiTHEgoat

so for how much do you think we could sell him?in my opinon 50m is unrealistic after what he showed last season,even with today prices,he's not worth that much and i don't think any club would spend that big on him
my guess would be 30-35 mil

I heard the board rejected 45m for him, no?
and man u are actually bidding 50m for him.

Devils

Don't know how much we can sell him for but Juventus absolutely want this guy. They are constantly linked to him.

ronniecro

I heard the board rejected 45m for him, no?
and man u are actually bidding 50m for him.

yes i heard that offer has been rejected but i didn't knew what amount,if that's true then my prediction is way too low
any links to that united offer?i only saw that juventus is interested

blaugrana1987

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="es" dir="ltr">Jorge Mendes está ofreciendo a André Gomes por todos los clubes europeos importantes, x eso va saliendo su nombre <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/mercato?src=hash">#mercato</a></p>— Gerard Romero (@gerardromero) <a href="https://twitter.com/gerardromero/status/893786881967755264">August 5, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
:wave:

Hopefully EPL clubs bite. He should play for handball team if we don't sell him.

gregorrin10

I would pay 100M for Dybala if that means they'd take Gomes with them. Even if he doesn't suit our formation at the moment and we'd have to adapt. But it would all be worth if we got rid of this piece of shit that way.

Home of Barca Fans