Andoni Zubizarreta

F

Flavia

Md is openly criticizing him now. Said the planification wasn't well done, and the squad is unbalanced because of that. Called Song a fiasco as well.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Md is openly criticizing him now. Said the planification wasn't well done, and the squad is unbalanced because of that. Called Song a fiasco as well.

Interesting development.

If we can get only one of SPORT or MD to really go against this board followed up by an offensive by Laporta or the other candidates then this board will be a goner.

Duke

notice the word "followed"...lol he is a fucking useless

Zubizarreta (sports director): "Last year we followed Marquinhos (then at Roma) closely, but PSG made an offer we couldn't match." [esport3]

Duke

What do you mean?

what do you mean what did I mean?

I meant he did nothing, Marquinhos was/is top upcoming prospect and of course if you don't take action asap another club will. Zubi was actually doing this every morning:

Fish%203.JPG

Devils

I hope the media eat him alive.

The thing is, Zubi isn't even a fucking businessman like the rest of the clowns on the board. He's a former player who nearly spent 10 years at Barca and wore the Barca crest on his chest. How he sits by and watches the club rot like this without any sort of action or emotion shows truly how much of a scumbag he is.

Filth, pure filth.

Fibonacci

Zubizarreta :

Zubizarreta : ". At Wembley we won the Champions League with Piqué and Mascherano as CBs.Then no one claimed that another CB is required."

Zubizarreta : "I spoke with Pinto twice. There are things that you should not know, you better keep them at the level of privacy" "

Tbf the first statement is true. But what does the second mean?

F

Flavia

Tbf the first statement is true. But what does the second mean?

Back then the team was at the peak, Xavi defended better, Pique and Masch wouldn't get exposed as they do now... He just said a huge pile of bs. Using that as an argument just shows he either has no idea what he's doing, or he doesn't care. Let's cling to past glory.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
His last night's press conference was full of lies. Just open and frank lies. Also the fact that how proud they are about themselves and their works..shows we are yet to hit the worst.

ryuken

I'll literally give up next season and the season after with this moron and his " fuk all and the club, im still having a big pay cheque for playing around all day and suck up to my boss" attitude. Hope the press go for his head.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Duke

I'll literally give up next season and the season after with this moron and his " fuk all and the club, im still having a big pay cheque for playing around all day and suck up to my boss" attitude. Hope the press go for his head.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

He should've been sacked last summer after catastrophic error of overlooking a clause in Thiago Alcantra contract. He is good in fucking things up.

I

instinct

He should've been sacked last summer after catastrophic error of overlooking a clause in Thiago Alcantra contract. He is good in fucking things up.

He said that the Thiago deal was a very good deal under the given circumstances (whatever that means) This statement made me hate him.

Galning

They knew about the clause. They were happy with the deal.

He said that the Thiago deal was a very good deal under the given circumstances (whatever that means) This statement made me hate him.

His statement was: 25M for a benchwarmer is a great deal :lol: :facepalm:

Home of Barca Fans