Alvaro Morata

Arizona Scott

Morata was good even though robbed of his goal. He was active chasing, and in the mix when Atleti got more goals VAR refs couldn't take away. Simeone perfect with his subs and he was one.

Leo_Messi

:lol: at people arguing against me wanting Morata on a loan rather than Boateng. The insane batshit crazy stuff that you can read on this forum.:lol:

Did more during his 30 minutes than Diego Costa did in the 60 minutes that he played. Helping defeat one of his former teams in the CL knockout stage once again too.:lol:

MORATAZO BABY!

Last edited:

Morten

Perez might have messed up in not refreshing the squad these last couple of years, but the man deserves a statue for selling Morata for 80 millions.

Cule4life

The Culest
Finally scored. He looks to be getting better. Just shows how important confidence is for a player. Case in point Malcom.

Cule4life

The Culest
Dude's on fire. Just proves it was all about confidence with him. To think we could have got him instead of the pensioner Boateng.

Leo_Messi

Not the least surprised but certain other users knew better than what I was writing. Similarly with the KPB fiasco. Not that you would have needed to be an Einstein to make those two predictions which is why it was even more baffling that we had users here being vehemently against a cheap loan deal of Morata.

Cule4life

The Culest
Not the least surprised but certain other users knew better than what I was writing. Similarly with the KPB fiasco. Not that you would have needed to be an Einstein to make those two predictions which is why it was even more baffling that we had users here being vehemently against a cheap loan deal of Morata.

When you take into account the fact that those same posters enjoy Malmierda's shit on a stick football, it all starts to make sense :valverde:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
If we had gotten Morata we could truly rest Suarez.

Now we can't. Not even in a game against Rayo, with all due respect to Rayo (a team that I like by the way).

Home of Barca Fans