Alvaro Morata

Leo_Messi

I like this guy. Reminds me of a quicker and physically stronger Morientes. He will definitely be relevant for La Roja if he continues his development.

xavisionary

Yeah I like the Morientes comparison. Be interesting to see if Morata can keep his place in the NT after his two caps last year.

Morten

I wonder how the Madridistas will feel about him if he eliminates them in the semis :neymar:

No hard feelings from me, though i would prefer if he dont. Wont dislike or hate him, he wasnt given enough playtime here, naturally he wanted something more.

Leo_Messi

I wonder how the Madridistas will feel about him if he eliminates them in the semis :neymar:

Morientes when he played for Monaco during the 2003-04 season (on loan form RM) and helped eliminate RM.

Funnily enough I had the exact same thoughts before the draw in March. Let us see.

Morten

Hope he recieves a nice reception at SB, if he so happens to score he can celebrate if he wants to, no hard feelings.

Leo_Messi

I like this guy. Reminds me of a quicker and physically stronger Morientes. He will definitely be relevant for La Roja if he continues his development.

Morientes when he played for Monaco during the 2003-04 season (on loan form RM) and helped eliminate RM.

Funnily enough I had the exact same thoughts before the draw in March. Let us see.

In Álvaro we trust.

Watch him choke horrendously against RM.

You just know that he's bound to score at the BernaLeo. Maybe a late goal with RM leading 2-0 just to make things exciting? Still want that Clasico UCL Finals though :lol:

Leo_Messi

As predicted.

Great game by Àlvaro. Always knew that he was a class player that is only going to get better.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
morientes.jpg

History will kinda repeat itself.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
I was 99 % convinced that Morata would score at least 1 vs us. Great of him not to celebrate him,hopefully he'll continue to develop so we can use our buyback clause. I'm hoping that he won't score in the next RM vs Juve match, he can score a shitton after that one :neymar: .

Home of Barca Fans