Alvaro Morata

Devils

He was beast-mode as a back-up striker in 2016-2017 for Real Madrid.

But that was a pretty incredible team. Peak Zidane and disgustingly unreal domination of the champions league.

If he can get anywhere near there for us, it would be incredible!

Devils

For the record I don't think we will get him unless we include a high purchase option (probably mandatory).

It seems, according to reliable sources, that Atleti are trying to outright purchase him. So unless Atletico is lowballing the hell out of Chelsea, I think it's unlikely they would want to loan him to us.

[tw]1084949806341083138[/tw]

BBZ8800

There aren't too many pure 9s around.
He is probably in top5 best options.

Worth to try how that type of a player will suit our system.

Arizona Scott

For the record I don't think we will get him unless we include a high purchase option (probably mandatory).

It seems, according to reliable sources, that Atleti are trying to outright purchase him. So unless Atletico is lowballing the hell out of Chelsea, I think it's unlikely they would want to loan him to us.

[tw]1084949806341083138[/tw]

Atletico is probably low balling, or more accurately offering what he is worth, rather than what Chelsea and Morata/agent think he is worth.

Now if we just paid his wage (not insignificant) and say a 3 mil on top, I think that is worth it. He can be a pesky player, good player off the bench or in rotation.

But I don't want any part of committing long term wage and fee for what Chelsea/his agent would want. Werner, Icardi or someone else would be a better long term bet to deputize under Suarez IMO.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Modric and Isco liked Barca.

Who cares if he's a Madridista? He also played for Atletico's youth teams.

If you said he was shit I would be more inclined to agree with you, but him having played for Madrid means absolutely nothing.

Devils

Eto'o played for Real Madrid and Espanyol before he joined us.

Went on to become one of Barca's all-time greats and a huge anti-madridista.

Shit happens son.

Vahue

I did say he's garbage. Sarri has to play Hazard in the false nine role because Morata and Giroud are so shit.

Home of Barca Fans