Alexis Sanchez

tonito

I didn't realize this was Alexis' first LIGA goal of the season OMG.

tumblr_mg2kk8bdQc1r4zr2vo1_r2_500_zpsf5fd76ff.gif

Meitux

Ok, sorry, Alexis is, of course, the best winger we have after one decent game against Getafe. When other players do what he did today their performance remains unnoticed, but because it's Alexis, he was brilliant. Do you guys realize you're measuring him by 18-year-olds standards?
generally i dont like him and i have been very harsh of him and ofcourse i dont think he will play better in the next games just because he scored a goal,some guys thought the same after he scored 2 goals against cordoba and still he play so shit after.....

N

Noldorin

generally i dont like him and i have been very harsh of him and ofcourse i dont think he will play better in the next games just because he scored a goal,some guys thought the same after he scored 2 goals against cordoba and still he play so shit after.....

He had a much better performance in general than against Cordoba though. Other players were providing goals on a plate for him then and he was tripping and sliding everywhere, and missed at least two other easy chances besides the ones he scored. This one is more promising... but yes, too early to judge still, it's true!

mixer

he's a very good player. hope he keeps it up and score a lot of goals. he's still young and I'm sure he'll improve.

tumblr_mi0bb2gD8m1r9pahco1_250.gif

tumblr_mi0bb2gD8m1r9pahco2_250.gif

nice finish btw

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans