Alexis Sanchez

Empty

Dude, he isn't an inside forward with clinical finishing ability a la Henry or Villa. Suarez fits much better with the system.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Alexis wasn't treated badly at all. He just didn't fit in with a system meant to get the best out of Messi. Udinese built their team around him and Arsenal will too. Plus the Premier League is much more open ended and counter-attack prone. He'll find more space to attack and produce moments of magic.

+1

You're degrading Mascherano by putting his face in replacement of a piece of scum. Nothing about politics, just thought maybe you should know. It is an insult, not a compliment.

View it as an insult then, i don't care one bit. you must obviously have had a hard time dealing with all the che merchandizing a few years back :lol:
And for the record, history & politics is pretty much "my field"

L

linetty

Stoichkov (ex-Barça) “It's because of some people on the board that we had to sell the best player (Alexis) that we have at Barça.” [efe]

Stoichkov: “Barça's policy (politics) has always been like that. They don't like the great players.”

Stoichkov: “Alexis was the best player for speed, fighting for balls, playing for the team. He left with his head high.”

Don't really agree with him, but Alexis was and is indeed a great player. Im sure he'll showcase his talent for Arsenal where he'll get more space and a bigger role to work with(If Wenger doesn't mess up).
We don't like great players, we like the best players. Alexis' workrate has been brilliant but he would never unveil 100% of his potential with us.

FC B

Stoichkov (ex-Barça) “It's because of some people on the board that we had to sell the best player (Alexis) that we have at Barça.” [efe]

Stoichkov: “Barça's policy (politics) has always been like that. They don't like the great players.”

Stoichkov: “Alexis was the best player for speed, fighting for balls, playing for the team. He left with his head high.”

Don't really agree with him, but Alexis was and is indeed a great player. Im sure he'll showcase his talent for Arsenal where he'll get more space and a bigger role to work with(If Wenger doesn't mess up).

Well, I really respect the buglarian's career and him as a former great footballer but he is almost too stupid to be true as a person. I'm not stating this only because of what he thinks about Alexis and Barca's policy.

Great footballers don't necessarily got too much brains. There are plenty of examples.

:facepalm1::facepalm:

Last edited:

slim boogy

Can't wait to see him link up for us. Personally I would play him as part of a 2 with Walcott and have ozil in the hole, ramsey and ox as cms and a new DM

I

instinct

BsNsbo1CcAEWll3.jpg

We have to get him out of there!!!

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
View it as an insult then, i don't care one bit. you must obviously have had a hard time dealing with all the che merchandizing a few years back :lol:
And for the record, history & politics is pretty much "my field"

It can hardly be "your field" if you are willing to compare and juxtapose Mascherano with Che. Shows a clear ignorance of the figure.

Home of Barca Fans