Alexis Sanchez

mac10

:lol: goalscoring i mean forget the countless times he tries to take on defenders and fails he's scored three or four "wonder goals" so that makes him exactly what barca needs

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Razor, I see. Would you say Alexis is worth keeping?

:lol: goalscoring

(all competitions btw)
Alexis Sanchez - 53 games, 27 goals, 14 assists
Reus - 43 games, 23 goals, 18 assists
Neymar - 55 games, 27 goals, 21 assists
Cuadrado - 48 games, 15 goals, 8 assists
Bale - 38 games, 23 goals, 18 assists
Robben - 43 games, 26 goals, 17 assists
Ribery - 40 games, 20 goals, 17 assists
Hazard - 53 games, 19 goals, 10 assists

Not at all too bad...

i mean forget the countless times he tries to take on defenders

Hard to forget things that haven't happened.

he's scored three or four "wonder goals"

Do you not think those were good goals?

Last edited:

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Barca needs him. Not because of his 4 beautiful goals but because of his overall play. He is a work horse, his movement upfront is great and he is capable of big moments in big games.
Alexis sometimes frustrates me but he is a great player. And we would sell him for less than 35 mio which would be ridiculous. So keep the guy ffs.

serghei

Huh? When did I ever say these goals were not super??! I said one superstrike doesn't guarantee anything. That was a response to serghei saying "this game should guarantee us Alexis will stay", which the only worthy thing he did the whole match was that strike. He did nothing more worthy of mentioning. Saying someone's worth keeping because of one superstrike is a bit irrational.

Well, the pressure was immense, and he produced one of the best goals of the year. I think that speaks about his qualities as a player. And one of this qualities is to produce shots that can decide games. It's reassuring to know we have a trio up front that could produce these kinds of shots. Neymar - Messi - Alexis is a wonderful trio, and we would be stupid to break it.

Aguero and Suarez. These two I could take over Alexis. Maybe Reus too. Since we have no chance of getting Suarez, and Reus said he'll stay 100% with BvB (and Aguero has been picking up injury after injury lately) I reckon we can very well consider Alexis -- who's only 25 BTW -- unsellable for less than 45 m.

Last edited:

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
He should do what he did today more often though... That shot came out of nowhere (like most of his best goals) which is something we should capitalize on...

Galning

Alexis should've played a lot more this season. Him & Pedro were the victims of Martino's decisions. Both were going through an amazing form when Messi was injured only to be dropped to fit both Neymar & Fàbregas into the starting eleven.
Selling him would be a big mistake.

mac10

Razor, I see. Would you say Alexis is worth keeping?

(all competitions btw)
Alexis Sanchez - 53 games, 27 goals, 14 assists
Reus - 43 games, 23 goals, 18 assists
Neymar - 55 games, 27 goals, 21 assists
Cuadrado - 48 games, 15 goals, 8 assists
Bale - 38 games, 23 goals, 18 assists
Robben - 43 games, 26 goals, 17 assists
Ribery - 40 games, 20 goals, 17 assists
Hazard - 53 games, 19 goals, 10 assists

Not at all too bad...

Hard to forget things that haven't happened.

Do you not think those were good goals?

im not saying they wern't good goals what im saying is where were the good goals vs atletico in the previous games and against getafe,elche,granada the list goes on

Kerrybai

He scored 19 goals.

To be fair Pedro scored 18 and he gets shit all over. I think Sanchez can work as an inside forward but as a pure winger his dribbling isn't good enough against these parked buses. He was an amazing dribbler at Udinese so a part of me thinks he would be better off at another club. I'm not saying he's not good enough for great teams but he was a far more exciting player in at Udinese.

Galning

To be fair Pedro scored 18 and he gets shit all over. I think Sanchez can work as an inside forward but as a pure winger his dribbling isn't good enough against these parked buses. He was an amazing dribbler at Udinese so a part of me thinks he would be better off at another club. I'm not saying he's not good enough for great teams but he was a far more exciting player in at Udinese.

Nobody is a great dribbler against parked buses. Especially not on the wing. If he dribbles inside there's 4 defenders standing in front of the defensive line + 3 actual defenders. So let's say Alexis plays RW and dribbles inside: then there's the left centre back and one of the defensive midfielders there to stop him. If the RW dribbles on the outside he can either cross (good luck doing that in Barça) or hope he has enough space behind the defender to start running passed the backline.. where the left centre back will be waiting on you again.

The only players who are capable of dribbling passed a parked bus are Messi, Neymar & Iniesta. I don't see how Reus or any other winger for that matter would've done a better job than him this season.

Home of Barca Fans