Alexis Sanchez

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
You know the team has gone down the tubes when we're counting on Alexis to bail us out. :lol:

Oh cmon. Be positive. We don't need someone to bail us out. We need a great team performance and everyone to contribute positively! We got this. We may well be down, but never out.

Visca El Barca!

:barca scarf:

CesDel

I'll take that as a cheeky stab at me :satorra:

Nah just kidding :beer2: So basically we bought a Pedro clone :thumbsup2:

You would have had a point if it were not for the fact that Alexis has been alot better than Pedro in every single season since he came to Barça. If he was a Pedro clone, than at best, he would only have been as good, but nope, he has been alot better..

macleod

This year was no good for Alexis and this summer him place is not sure.Deulofeu come back and if Barca buy Roys or other attacking player,maybe Alexis will be sell for 20-30mln.

Kerrybai

You would have had a point if it were not for the fact that Alexis has been alot better than Pedro in every single season since he came to Barça. If he was a Pedro clone, than at best, he would only have been as good, but nope, he has been alot better..

I wouldn't say a lot better, Pedro in particular has been pretty on par with him this season but I can appreciate your opinion.

This year was no good for Alexis and this summer him place is not sure.Deulofeu come back and if Barca buy Roys or other attacking player,maybe Alexis will be sell for 20-30mln.
No good? where do you come from? i would be very surprised if Deulofeu would be even close to his goals/assists stats during the same period, that goes for Reus also with the way Barca is playing.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Alexis has gotten better recently. I'd be sad if he left for Juve just after he got settled. I'd rather keep him than bring another player who would take time to adapt. Our forwards are fine they just need a manager to use them properly.

CesDel

I wouldn't say a lot better, Pedro in particular has been pretty on par with him this season but I can appreciate your opinion.

Statisically speaking, you are right. But not really.

Around November, I belive, Alexis had scored 8 goals, while Pedro had scored 6 goal. So statistically speaking, Pedro was playing around the same level that Alexis was, but the difference was that Pedro scored 2 goals in a game that we won 7-0, a hattrick in a game that we won 4-0, and another goal in a game that we won 4-1. Basically, he had scored in only 3 games in I don't know how many games. Where as the goals that Alexis had score were more vital.For example, the winning goal against Real Madrid, Sevilla and Espanyol.

And also, another difference was that Pedro would score a couple of goals in a game, but then not score in the next 4 games. While Alexis would score 1 goal, then another 1 in the next and then another 1 i.e when he was scoring, he was scoring less goals in a game but he was scoring ina a more consistent rate.

Basically, to put it bluntly, alot of Pedro's goals during that time were stat padding, where as alot of goals from Alexis won us points.

From December til February, I would agree that Pedro was around Alexis level IF not better, but since then, for some reason, Pedro's form has once again disappeared.

André

In all games this season at Camp Nou, Alexis has 1 goal or 1 assist. In the last game, against Betis, he had a penalty. Genius

Jägermeister

I don't get this Sánchez-out atmosphere . 41 scorer points isn't too bad tbh. If we'd get a new coach next season with a more direct way of playing, he could show his full potential.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I kinda feel bad for him, he works his ass off to get all the bad juju off him... He improves tremendously compared to past seasons, becomes a player that delivers goals and assists consistently, helps the team stay afloat when Messi is out, and in the end Tata just benches him in every single season-deciding match?

In my opinion he was our best (or at least, more consistent) forward this season, and it hurts me to see how he was shunned when the deciding moments came, one would think he should have earned an opportunity to prove himself...

FC B

:angry::facepalm::neymar:

No good? where do you come from? i would be very surprised if Deulofeu would be even close to his goals/assists stats during the same period, that goes for Reus also with the way Barca is playing.

Alexis on almost 3 seasons at Barca was GOOD only ONE half of the season till the winter break 2013-2014. It is not a shit that we could brag about that unfortunately !

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans