Alexis Sanchez

serghei

I actually think he's one of the best attacking players in the world, but still a level bellow the likes of Messi, Suarez and Neymar.

BerkeleyBernie

Whenever I've watched Arsenal, much improved over the Barça Sanchez. Smart and perfect chip for his goal, and his run/assist for Özil was great decision making. When I saw his overlap and relative position, I thought "much better to lob than to carpet pass' and he did exactly that. Özil was smart, too, moved far off the defender rather than stay tight, giving himself plenty of room to receive Sanchez' cross. Great move/goal by both players.

Icarium

Lifestealer
2nd best player in the world.
Always was and always will be.
That's a fact.

:rofl1:

And why is that? Need your standard detailed analysis please. Also your top 5 if you are not just joking with this. High chance you are just joking but now a day you can never be too sure.

BBZ8800

:rofl1:

And why is that? Need your standard detailed analysis please. Also your top 5 if you are not just joking with this. High chance you are just joking but now a day you can never be too sure.

Lol makes sense then :lol:

I disliked Alexis roughly 48 times more than I dislike Neymar :lol:

I couldn't stand his IQ, slipping while trying to run with the ball etc.

Very good player, but for smaller teams which can be built around him, like Chile, Arsenal etc.
Not a player for Barca's style and for Barca's level of IQ, fast thinking and for our style where we DO NOT want our players to trip over a ball every time when they do have a ball :lol:

Neeraj

That's why Suarez went from 31 goals a season to 59 right?

First of all, it is 31 vs 40 if you want to compare league to league. Add to that the astronomical gap in quality between Liverpool and Barcelona, and you've got no real point.

gasgas

That's why Suarez went from 31 goals a season to 59 right?

You do realize that in that Season where Suarez scored 31 he wasout for more than 8 games at the start due to suspension
while with 59 goals he played full season, more games, more competitions including UCL, CWC, supercups
So may be a goals per game ratio would be more revealing

Home of Barca Fans