Alexis Sanchez

CatalinR10

jutnba.jpg

:coffee:

BerkeleyBernie

if that was pedro, you would be saying how a master off the ball he is

If that were Pedro, I'd be saying, "What the fuck are you doing playing left back for QPR, man!?" :lol:

You do realize I was dissing QPR's non-existent defense, not Sanchez, don't you? Sanchez' finish was perfect, and his off-the-ball movement has always been excellent.

Gohan

Super Saiyan
I guess it is no coincidence that players from La Liga dominate shit in EPL > Alexis, Cesc just this season <

soo La Liga > EPL

serghei

I guess it is no coincidence that players from La Liga dominate shit in EPL > Alexis, Cesc just this season <

soo La Liga > EPL

Alexis dominated La Liga last year. Wasn't he the winger with the most goals scored? 30 goals + assists in the league is called domination IMO.

GoobiePls

S&#9829;NE

soo La Liga > EPL

Mandzukic does better in La liga

soo Bundesliga > La Liga > EPl right

The only coincidence is the people that are dominating the EPL are ex Barcelona players. So no it has nothing to do with the league but rather a team being unable to utilize it's players

red dragon2

the premier league is a dream for players like sanchez. Game is played very quickly with many transitions in which sanchez can run into space. At barcelona the space was so restricted and alexis' touch was't consistently as good as messi's or iniesta's meaning he struggled to operate.

L

linetty

Mandzukic does better in La liga

soo Bundesliga > La Liga > EPl right

The only coincidence is the people that are dominating the EPL are ex Barcelona players. So no it has nothing to do with the league but rather a team being unable to utilize it's players
Surely a team to win 14 trophies in 4 years is unable to utilize its players.

Home of Barca Fans