Alexis Sanchez

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
2900.jpg

PhilS

I saw him play at the Emirates last week against Dortmund. In all his games with Barca, I never saw a game where he made so many bad passes.

That said, he was the best player on the field. The shot he scored on was as good as it gets. He was very active getting into scoring position the entire game. His defense was astonishing, you just don't ever see a forward play that much defense, he was popping up all over the field.

Arsenal is a much better club for him than Barca was. His talent and energy really stand out at that level, whereas several Barca players were clearly better.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
I saw him play at the Emirates last week against Dortmund. In all his games with Barca, I never saw a game where he made so many bad passes.

That said, he was the best player on the field. The shot he scored on was as good as it gets. He was very active getting into scoring position the entire game. His defense was astonishing, you just don't ever see a forward play that much defense, he was popping up all over the field.

Arsenal is a much better club for him than Barca was. His talent and energy really stand out at that level, whereas several Barca players were clearly better.

Well more freedom, more creativity, more risks etc = some more mistakes. But I agree, he looks very good playing for Arsenal - in Barca he played on a leash.

Kohe321

From an interview with The Times:

"The quality here is impressive. You only need to take a glance around a training session to see that. It is the same level more or less as there was at Barcelona. We do different things in training, but player for player it is just about the same.”

Player for player just about the same level? Jugadorazo, please! :lol:

Last edited:
B

BrianSwan

Arsenal have good players like Ozil, Cazorla, Ramsey, Wilshere, Chamberlain, Walcott, Giroud.. Not that much difference IMO.

Home of Barca Fans