Alexis Sanchez

Robbie

I think a front line of Villa/Suarez-Messi-Alexis would be great but Neymar's arrival pretty much spelt goodbye to Sanchez. On this forum, he has been either hyped way too much or had unintelligible criticism thrown at him, so I'm glad that he's gone.

Good luck at Arsenal, just hope for your sake they get a better striker.

Lots of rumours floating around that we're after Loic Remy, but I don't think we really need a striker. Alexis will play up front with Theo Walcott, and both will be fed beautiful chances from the likes of Ozil/Ramsey/Wilshere/Cazorla/Rosicky/Arteta/etc.

What we really need now is a defensive midfielder. In a perfect world, we'd get Khedira, but I don't know if we can pull off another miracle this summer. Bender or Schneiderlin would also be dream signings, but both of those clubs would be shooting themselves in the foot by selling their midfield engines. Still, the summer isn't over yet and there's lots of work to be done.

Maria

I don't know about all Barca fans, but he sure was treated like shit on this forum.

The spanish fans weren't better..but the way the journalists were laughing of him and blaming him of everything was disgusting. I wonder who from our team is going to take his place next season.

footyfan

Calma, calma
Lots of rumours floating around that we're after Loic Remy, but I don't think we really need a striker. Alexis will play up front with Theo Walcott, and both will be fed beautiful chances from the likes of Ozil/Ramsey/Wilshere/Cazorla/Rosicky/Arteta/etc.

What we really need now is a defensive midfielder. In a perfect world, we'd get Khedira, but I don't know if we can pull off another miracle this summer. Bender or Schneiderlin would also be dream signings, but both of those clubs would be shooting themselves in the foot by selling their midfield engines. Still, the summer isn't over yet and there's lots of work to be done.

I won't lie, that will be interesting to see. Will this be the first time in a long time that an EPL team plays without a striker? Not counting Chelsea for the past couple of years.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Good luck Alexis. Show us that you're truly worthy of the "Jugadorazo" epithet.

I won't lie, that will be interesting to see. Will this be the first time in a long time that an EPL team plays without a striker? Not counting Chelsea for the past couple of years.

Fernando Torres is so invisible he doesn't count as a striker anymore?

:troll:

Yugi

Farewell, Alexis. Was excited to see you come to Barca and play for us but the time has come and you´ve moved on. Thank you for everything you did for us and good luck in Arsenal

Home of Barca Fans