Alexis Sanchez

serghei

Part of the truth on the matter is statistics can and usually is very deceiving and quite irrelevant in many cases in football and this without any shadow of a dobut!

Morover, statistics is just a part of a much bigger picture in football and especially when used to rate individual players rather than whole teams or systems of play.

Statistics are deceiving only when you have a hidden agenda and you want them to be deceiving. Like in your case with Alexis. The fact that a dozen of great teams are lining up to sign him, and other forums, such as redcafe for instance, are drooling over the possibility of stealing Alexis from us, is another proof that this last season of his, both club and country, has been excellent.

Anyway, I don't know what I'm even bothering for, wasting my breath for nothing, trying to convince people that don't want to be convinced in the first place. So, hate along my friend. I don't even care if he stays or leaves, he will still remain world class no matter what some believe.

Smile, laugh or cry
Jugadorazo 'till I die!

Last edited:

Professor Chaos

The board should be begging at Alexis' feet and offering him a new contract. Ridiculous. Do people genuinly believe Suarez will perform better than Alexis?
Suarez is better player and Sanchez doesn't fit Barca's gameplay. He plays a lot better in Chile NT. That's fact.

D

damunk

The board should be begging at Alexis' feet and offering him a new contract. Ridiculous. Do people genuinly believe Suarez will perform better than Alexis?

If anyone is going to be begging then it should be Alexis considering he spends most time slipping to the floor.
We should have a vote on this forum. I say sell like a vote would tell.

BBZ8800

Of course he will. we will be a CL contenders again.
With Alexis, we will be quarterfinalists/semifinalists forever.

L

linetty

Definitely.

This is just too funny :lol:

L

linetty

You cannot honestly think Suarez wouldnt perform better than Alexis... Sanchez would also perform better at Pool having much more space. A win-win for both sides.

Ghosting

You cannot honestly think Suarez wouldnt perform better than Alexis... Sanchez would also perform better at Pool having much more space. A win-win for both sides.

Agreed as a Suarez hater and Alexis fanboy, Suarez will be better for us and Liverpool better for Alexis, I just wish we could keep him and get him to perform his best for us.

With fans like this, you dont need any enemies...i just hope he goes somewhere where he is appreciated for what he does, he certainly has been top 5 in this World Cup , still people keep on hating, tragic.

Ghost

Too good.

Liverpool should be the ones paying US cash plus Suarez* to get Alexis and not the other way around.

....if he wasn't a racist cannibal*

ammarfcb

ze special one

Haha

Also lol at all u thinkin the deal is in ur hands...we hav the more valuable player by a country mile.

hardyboy

With fans like this, you dont need any enemies...i just hope he goes somewhere where he is appreciated for what he does, he certainly has been top 5 in this World Cup , still people keep on hating, tragic.
Chill!! Noone is hating on him. People think Suarez would be a better fit for Barca, nothing wrong with that..

Home of Barca Fans