Alexis Sanchez

Trickykid

You haven't been paying attention to the rumors? Linked with United and Juventus. Club hasn't come out and say he's staying etc.

Oh, so because various scrub clubs out there hand in silly offers, Lucho doesn't want him? Hell, we don't even know to what extent these bids are just the usual fabricated tripe we're so used to seeing of late.

CatalinR10

He's provided the sex in powerfull ways and it's only the 23 minute.

His sex is hard to handle this game .

Hold me barcaforum

giphy.gif

mazp

Oh, so because various scrub clubs out there hand in silly offers, Lucho doesn't want him? Hell, we don't even know to what extent these bids are just the usual fabricated tripe we're so used to seeing of late.

Rumors are he has pre contract signed with Juve, which is why Juve are low balling, because that's club he only wants to go too.

Trickykid

Look I want him to stay. But, the fact is, he himself never said he wants to stay or denied those rumors of a pre contract with Juve. Make that of what you will.

I think he's holding out on Lucho's decision. If he wants him to stay, he'll stay. So far Lucho seems like a smart man, which is why I can't see him letting Alexis go - especially not, if we're only getting 20-25M to add to a potential replacement.

IF Lucho isn't sold on him, though, I don't think Alexis would think twice about leaving.

But so far, I won't pay much attention to these rumours.

Home of Barca Fans