Alex Song

Galning

We need to score four goals.. there's no need to play both Busquets and Song and leave Xavi and Fàbregas on the bench.

I'm still laughing at the idea of a double pivot, especially when we need at least four goals regardless of how many we concede.
I'm against it for both footballistic reasons vs Bayern, and as one of the fundamentals of this barca that people are so easy to dismiss like trash when we suffer for a few months :facepalm:. By then it is branded arrogance, yea :)

A much smarter idea would be to play Song in a 4 3 3, either as defensive mid instead of Busi, or as box to box CM. In which case Iniesta should take the wing, or Xavi get benched.

Paganinisrvnge

Double pivot would be stupid in the 2nd leg and has 0% chance of happening but it would have been very useful in the away leg as it would have been much tighter. Bayern might have still won but it would have only been by 1 or 2 goals. Now the hope of advancing is soooo slim.

Darko

good game,liking how he is improving constantly,nice touches,feints,good passing and does the dirty work,currently better than Busi

Should start over busquest against Bayern but....

:tito:

IF Busquets is not 100% fit. If he is, I'd start Busquets any day. Remember, Busquets wasn't in great form before the Milan game, but he was still amazing in that game. Same goes for Xavi (who was also coming right back from an injury).

kostasgtc

he is looking better every game.although i believe he leaves his position too often and that is a bad habbit carrying from arsenal.he screams that he will be even better if he has a proper dcm by his side but even as a dcm he offers a lot.very good signining imo.

Antimadridista1

I think that Song can improve more than Busi against Bayern because he knows that if he performs very well he can probably be a starter.
Looking to his last performances and the actual level of Busi (and busi is injured, isn't he), it would be a shame not to let Song begin against Bayern . Seriously, we talked about it and he can adds a lot of power, height and confidence in our middle/defense.

Home of Barca Fans