Alex Song

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Rumor was that Tottenham had offered 14m euros for Villa. However Villa wanted to stay in Spain and we obliged his request.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Cant blame Villa for not wanting to go to Spuds

True that. But it kinda makes me mad that he left for New York only a year later despite wanting so badly to stay in Spain initially. It made it so that Atletico didn't have to pay us another 2m for him.. :angry:

Cule4life

The Culest
True that. But it kinda makes me mad that he left for New York only a year later despite wanting so badly to stay in Spain initially. It made it so that Atletico didn't have to pay us another 2m for him.. :angry:

A lot can change in one year. He won us the CL so cant be mad at him.

F

Flavia

He left St. George's Park for family reasons... I hope it's nothing serious.

I

instinct

Rac1 says that the problem isn't too serious. He could join the team later this week.

FC B

Initially, when reading the headlines I had a glimpse of hope he just signed for another club and he is leaving, I wanted to believe that:lol:

Egert

Estonian Culé
Inter Milan, Everton and Man United sounded out Barcelona on midfielder Alex Song (26), but the club didn't receive formal bids. [as]

He should go to Everton.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Randomly went to Systeme Tchakap website and found this tune made for the brand by Pinto :song:

Home of Barca Fans