Alex Song

CatalinR10

Man United are interested in Barcelona midfielder Alex Song (26), who has said he wants to return to the Premier League one day. [sun]

Butaan4barca

Man United are interested in Barcelona midfielder Alex Song (26), who has said he wants to return to the Premier League one day. [sun]

perfect signing for manutd. Will have a massive impact. with him in DM position, fellani can play in more advance role. Plus with fellani's ability to press and defend and track back, mata will play in much more free role.

Meitux

Well never thought he will stay for long here. First of all because he will never find a stable place in the team, pretty bad for him since he's like a decent player. And second i just don't think as a player he fits into the system. Way too slow at reactions, a lot of missplaced passes under pessure. And generally he's one step behind in most situations.

abual3bed1

Jokes aside, he was average. Nothing more and nothing less. Had he had more minutes at CM could've helped him be more effective? Maybe. As we've seen him against Villarreal at the Camp Nou, he had a really good game. He could've been used somehow like Pep used Keita, let him do all the pressing in the final third of the pitch and give his CM partner more freedom to dictate the game. But, selling him looks to be the best solution for both the club and him. We won't get anything near what we paid for him, but we could still make some good bucks off of him. And he's 26, and I don't think he'd like to spend what are supposed to be his best years on the bench.

Theconomist

At the end of the day he was a decent player for us, Sergi Roberto will probably fill his role with Rafinha coming back. I doubt we'll sign a midfielder. A CB is our most likely signing. Ideally 2 and a striker but that'll never happen.

barca1899

BjFDrW_CQAAdJeg.jpg

fcbdna

Banned
I am not even going to lie he looked like a beast (in a good way) last night. accurate passes and well timed tackles when it mattered. Exhibited some confidence in deciding who gets the ball too. Overall was nice on the night.

Home of Barca Fans