Alen Halilović

reDIOS10

and whoever thought that it would be a good idea to loan two youth prospects to to a Europa winning team at the same time should be fired. It's decisions like this that just makes me scratch my head. I think the logical thing would be to loan our players to clubs that will actually need and want to play them, not the Everton and Sevillas of the world.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Alen Halilović (19) will join West Ham for 7,5M. Barcelona included a 10M buy back clause. [24sata via sport]

Galning

For-Sale-Sign.jpg

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
What happened to you Mike? Last couple of months I've only seen monochrome one-liners coming from you on the subject.
Do you really believe everything regarding Bartomeu is evil and corrupt?

I wouldn't ask if you were a random turd here but I've known you as an eloquent guy and enjoyed your posts whether I agreed with you or not.

raki

What happened to you Mike? Last couple of months I've only seen monochrome one-liners coming from you on the subject.
Do you really believe everything regarding Bartomeu is evil and corrupt?

I wouldn't ask if you were a random turd here but I've known you as an eloquent guy and enjoyed your posts whether I agreed with you or not.

Bartomeu is the devil. Messi too.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Sounds better than EPL. Btw. our man Abelardo is in charge of Gijón so that would definitely be a plus.

Home of Barca Fans