Alen Halilović

Howes

Alen-Halilovic-and-Zlatan-009.jpg

MessiDinho10

F*ck, no Barça B with him next year due to the Fifa ban. What will happen to him? Is he staying at Dinamo or can Barça loan him out? Or might there be some trick to avoid this ban, as in Dinamo rescinding his contract so Barça can sign him before the ban will be active.

khaled_a_d

F*ck, no Barça B with him next year due to the Fifa ban. What will happen to him? Is he staying at Dinamo or can Barça loan him out? Or might there be some trick to avoid this ban, as in Dinamo rescinding his contract so Barça can sign him before the ban will be active.

For 1 last time,we have 91 days to appeal,i.e until July 1st
then until a final decision is made(which properly in our favor ) the ban will be frozen and we will be able to make signings
There is no danger about having him ot MATS whatsoever

Alarcón

For 1 last time,we have 91 days to appeal,i.e until July 1st
then until a final decision is made(which properly in our favor ) the ban will be frozen and we will be able to make signings
There is no danger about having him ot MATS whatsoever

Finally some sense. There's no way that the situation will be solved before July 1st so there will be no transfer ban this summer.

Barca_Laker

Dupont (lawyer Halilovic): "I can't imagine that my client won't be able to play at Barça. His transfer dates from before the ban." [rac1]

MessiDinho10

Dupont (lawyer Halilovic): "I can't imagine that my client won't be able to play at Barça. His transfer dates from before the ban." [rac1]

In addition to this, Dupont said the intention of the laws regarding U18 players is good, but the execution is not.
I can only agree with him.

frog-fcb

Saying halilovic is being signed for the b team who is basically a feeder team.to barca could there be a loop.hole to get him snuck in after all.they play in a professional.league as a seperate club

MessiDinho10

Saying halilovic is being signed for the b team who is basically a feeder team.to barca could there be a loop.hole to get him snuck in after all.they play in a professional.league as a seperate club

I don't know if Barça B is completely separated from FC Barcelona, but there are other ways to avoid the ban. Barça could ''loan him out'' as in letting Dinamo sell Halilovic to for instance Celta de Vigo. Barça will then simply pay the transfer fee to Dinamo and agree with Celta that he comes back at the end of the season.

MessiDinho10

Sejad Halilovic (father): "Alen isn't worried about transfer ban news. He chose Barça, Barça chose him - that's it for him." [rac1]

Sejad Halilovic (father): "I hope that Alen plays at Barça for the next ten years, we're not considering any other option." [rac1]

Home of Barca Fans