Alen Halilović

cro-man

Don't be surprised if the transfer fee turns out to be huge. The Mamić brothers are better negotiators even than Levy. :lol: Those guys could sell sand to Arabs and make a fortune. I wouldn't be surprised at all if they got Barca to pay over 15M.

Hahahhahahahaha

Robin

Don't be surprised if the transfer fee turns out to be huge. The Mamić brothers are better negotiators even than Levy. :lol: Those guys could sell sand to Arabs and make a fortune. I wouldn't be surprised at all if they got Barca to pay over 15M.

Halilovic had a contract until the end of June 2014. They already got a good deal with 3M+2M in incentives.
I'm just afraid that we paid the parents even more than this. In February the parents were 'unhappy' with our offer.

lostchild

Exactly, at least 2 of those players are going to make it big.
I wonder where Halilovic will play? False 9, AM or rw?

Halilovic used to play a lot as a RW .. and really similar to Messi in that sense. as he is Left footed aswell, and was given the role of cutting inside and looking to either give a great through ball / just score himself (he has really nice long shots and also seems to be a clever finisher) .

now he also plays the "false 9" role, or CAM.. however u want to call it. he seems to be given the opportunity to wander around a bit more in a free role. rather than sticking to the right side and waiting to get the ball.

he seems quick, at least when accelerating and i actually see a lot of Messi's style in the way he plays. of course he's only 17 but he seems to be smart with the ball, which is important.

also i believe Barcelona are counting a lot on him ( i am aswell :p ), because he seems to have the potential to be a new "Messi" or at least somewhere close to that, because Messi is rare. as we all know.

so yea im pretty sure Adama or whoever we have at Barca B .. they will move away if needed and let him have the perfect role and position he wants to get lol . i hope so. because from what i've seen (of Halilovic and of Barca B) .. Halilovic seems to be even more interesting than .. Deulofeu.
at least to my eyes. i maybe wrong but i enjoy watching him play rather than Adama.

and god, i hope they dont make him a CM for some wierd reason.

coura

Banned
There´s 5-6 players in the range of 17-19 years that can make an impact.
Adama, samper, suarez, munir, hallilovic, grimaldo, godswill.

Stric

Sanllehi in Zagreb.

0441007.48.jpg

According to Croatian papers, it's 10M now + 5M when he first appears with the first team.

MessiDinho10

Sanllehi in Zagreb.

0441007.48.jpg

According to Croatian papers, it's 10M now + 5M when he first appears with the first team.

RAC1 says it's 3-5 million. I would trust them because they don't just spread rumors around. Usually reliable. You never know with Zubi though.

Stric

RAC1 says it's 3-5 million. I would trust them because they don't just spread rumors around. Usually reliable. You never know with Zubi though.

How exactly is publishing something that hasn't been confirmed not spreading rumors? :lol:

Anyhow, I doubt Dinamo would sell him for less than 10-15. Tottenham paid almost 20M for Modrić.

Home of Barca Fans