Alen Halilović

M

messi_xavi_iniesta

Sign him. And also Hachim Mastour from Milan. 14 years.

M

messi_xavi_iniesta

2 incredible players. A must buy. Since barça is one of the few clubs that really bets on youngters Mastour could be convinced since he´s only 14.

Dervyx

CL debut

YFUY8.jpg

M

messi_xavi_iniesta

His price is increasing every day. City will buy him...:(

BarcaGirl

Agree Bojan. I really hope he stays in Dinamo. I don't want to see his special talent being wasted in City, Chelsea, ....

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Just look at Vida for example. He moved too young to Bundesliga from Osijek and wasted 2 years there. After returning to Croatia and signing for Dinamo, he now found his place even with Croatian NT.
Lesson learned hopefully!

Meitux

Ibra not even looking at him :lol: what a beast.
Never heard of the kid though, but 1996 holy shit that's young.
cant compare them he is just a kid 16 years old and ibra is 31 he could be his father and at this age he cant challenge physically a man like ibra or even all the other players,its just too early

Galning

cant compare them he is just a kid 16 years old and ibra is 31 he could be his father and at this age he cant challenge physically a man like ibra or even all the other players,its just too early

Don't remind me of Ibra's age :(
Yeah I know.. wasn't comparing them at all to be honest.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
I hope he can withstand the pressure, have seen footage and he is very good. Hopefully he won't go to a big club too soon, should still play at least a year or 3-4 for Dinamo.

Home of Barca Fans