Alen Halilović

God Serena

Well,most of us would feel it is true tbh :lol:

Why? I have thousands of posts across two accounts and have been here long before either player was signed. I rarely even mention Gomes outside of his own thread unless someone else is talking about him and it's been quite a few weeks since I even mentioned Paco or even posted in his thread (Although I just broke that streak a few seconds ago lol). I spend more time defending Mats than I do bashing those two losers.

Vilarrubi

I was impressed with him yesterday when he came on, very Modric-esque.. you can tell where he gets it from.

If he improves his decision making in the final third he will be a great player.

snowy

mmh double-agent... good, let's turn him! Covert action spicy time :cool:

1st assignment: slip some Carolina Reaper powder into CRBot's preparation H tube

h7ywu3t

BBZ8800

A lot of Las Palmas fans are already somewhat mad at him and say that he slows down the game on majority of occasions (I was reading some comments).
When there is a chance for a fast counterattack, for 1 dribble and cross/penetration, Halil usually slows down, dribble past one player, dribble past two players, slows down, dribble past three players and when he raises his head up there is already 10 opponent's players around the box.

Coaches probably see that problem. Are they afraid to tell him that or he is not listening?

Gaudi

A lot of Las Palmas fans are already somewhat mad at him and say that he slows down the game on majority of occasions (I was reading some comments).
When there is a chance for a fast counterattack, for 1 dribble and cross/penetration, Halil usually slows down, dribble past one player, dribble past two players, slows down, dribble past three players and when he raises his head up there is already 10 opponent's players around the box.

Coaches probably see that problem. Are they afraid to tell him that or he is not listening?

To be honest I have this issue with Neymar as well :p

Home of Barca Fans