Alejandro Grimaldo

gregorrin10

This dude is having the season of his life right now, should really look to bring him in on a free this summer (you know we love those!) and dump Alba and his ginormous wages to whoever will take him.

He's almost certainly leaving Benfica on a free at this point. And their fans won't even be mad, as he's been loyal to them for 8 years. I hear rumours of some of them actually rooting for him to get a big move, cause according to them, he deserves it. Now, after the season he's having, with an expiring contract, and at 27 going on 28 years old, last chance for a big move. It's time to upgrade. Long overdue too. Gaya had a similar last chance to move last summer, but he chose loyalty to Valencia instead, extended his contract, and now might be spending his best footballing years playing Segunda football.

Bring this boy back home along with Arnau! He'd be perfect to backup (and fight with) Balde for that attacking LB role. While Arnau on the right being Kounde's perfect backup, them being 'the Abidal' to our 'left Alves', if you will.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Will Simeone leave though? I remember a couple of years ago there were rumors that Simeone would be interested in taking over the Argentina NT after the 2022 World Cup with a new generation but he's not getting that position until after 2026 at the earliest.

Simeone should probably leave IMO, but I don't think Atletico will make that decision for him.

Horatio

You're welcome
Will Simeone leave though? I remember a couple of years ago there were rumors that Simeone would be interested in taking over the Argentina NT after the 2022 World Cup with a new generation but he's not getting that position until after 2026 at the earliest.

Simeone should probably leave IMO, but I don't think Atletico will make that decision for him.

For a second I thought the first two words of your post said Will Smith.

Messi983

He's absolutely killing it in the Bayernliga. Just scored his 6th goal in 11th league game, also has 4 assists.

By far the best FA signing last summer. Isco probably comes second.

Home of Barca Fans