Alejandro Grimaldo

Yugi

already in B team, that´s insane, we cant screw this guy... I say give him 1 year in Juvenil A, then rotate him between juvenil and B and then we should rotate him between A and B... by that time he will still be just 18 which is pretty incredible

Onuphrius

As long as Pep is in charge, we will be patient with our youth and won't rush them to first team like happened with Bojan. Also you have to take every individual's mental attributes into equation. What if Grimaldo can take the pressure of playing for first team when he is 17? I have faith in Pep to "read" youngsters correctly and make right decisions about each player.

Yugi

Juvenil A left back, Alejandro Grimaldo (15) will train with Barca B this week. Could make his official debut in Segunda on Sunday.
I hope Eusebio knows what he is doing, talent like Grimaldo should be taken slowly, let him play at Juvenil first.. no rushing shit

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
Juvenil A left back, Alejandro Grimaldo (15) will train with Barca B this week. Could make his official debut in Segunda on Sunday.

Yugi

scaled.php

"Great win against Cartagena! Congrats to Grimaldo for his debut, and to all my teammates for the match! They're great!" (@muniesa24)
"4-0 win against Cartagena. Very happy for my debut and the win. Great match for the team, and Rafinha gave a show!" (@grimaldo_5)
"Back to Barcelona, happy with the win, with the great Grimaldo and Deulofeu!" (@rafinha_alc93)
"15 years old and a starter in Segunda! At that age I only played with picture cards and the PSP! Congrats!" (@rafinha_alc93 to @grimaldo_5)
"Great win against Cartagena 0-4, let's carry on like this! Congrats to Grimaldo for his debut in Segunda! BARÇA!" (@gomez_sergi)

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Just watched the gif posted in the other thread...

just WOW. Grimaldo really is something.

funsize1984

Grimaldo was a beast today. wow. only at 15 years old. that's ridiculous. If he keeps going like this, he might start making appearances for the first team next year. I was impressed.

As an aside, looking at the pic above, Delofeu looks like a kid I would not get along with. The popped collar just screams of "douchy" to me. He probably is a good kid though. hahaha. It's just that when I see kids here in the US with popped collars, they are usually douchebags. hahaha. But it doesn't matter, as long as he plays well for my Barca like he has been doing, he can wear 2 polo shirts of different color and pop each of them.

Home of Barca Fans